Sunday, August 19, 2007

神戸キリスト栄光教会 (Kobe Christ Glory Church)

Part of the Open Bible denomination, I visited this church, because PMark went to speak at a seminar in Kyushu couple of years back and one of the guys that attended the seminar got word that he was in the Kobe area and invited him to speak at their church earlier this year. Megumi, the translator for PMark, came out to visit us at KUC the other weekend, so this Sunday was my turn to go visit.

a 5-minute walk from Itayado station on the subway from Sanomiya


the sanctuary on the 3rd floor of a 4-story building

After the service we went down to the dining area on the 2nd floor and swapped stories about ministry. The person standing to my right in the red, that's Elijah, leader of the Young Adults. The guy standing to my left with the unbuttoned collar shirt is Akkun, staff leader of the junior high/high school ministry. 2nd from the left is Megumi, translator for their church.

1 comment:

Keiko san said...

this is crazy. I see so many of my friends in your blog. I used to be a member of this church for a year or so when I was a youth, grew up all these guys. Megumi is one of my close friends. I went to Shoin jr, high, high school, college...and now I even see my high school friend going to hula class that you guys have!!!

Keiko Wray