I usually opt for the Shinkansen, but this time, I tried flying. I heard it was cheaper and sure enough at 10,500 yen it was 3,000 yen cheaper and with only a 50 minute flight time, you can shave off an hour and a half from your travel. It also sounds cooler too to say hey, I just flew in from Kobe.
Skymark Airlines at Kobe Airport

hmmm...thoughts for the day

packed flight, and at 10,500 yen, I guess a lot of other people were thinking the same thing.

and we're off!

somewhere above Chiba?

Air Lawson, is that like Air Jordan?

After a 50 minute flight we touched down in Haneda. But it was sad to see this grey dome of smog just hovering over the city of Tokyo. And the funny thing is when you live in it, you don't even realize it. We even go outside to bike or jog to get some "fresh" air...
No comments:
Post a Comment