Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kansai Gakuin Women's Lacrosse

At the Sogo Undo Koen, the Kansai Gakuin Women's Lacrosse played Shoin Women's University and annihilated them 14 to nothing!
It was the first game of the season for them and the first ever lacrosse game I saw. The team came in third in the regionals and lost to this team last year to get in to the finals.

coaches in black

warm-up drills


getting ready

cheering section in the shade under the pavillion


some more practice


team line up

game on


The game moves so fast, those were the only pictures I got.
Anyway, the team won 14 - 0!





In all the excitement, I forgot to get a picture of Laura, one of the coaches who invited me out and I didn't get any pictures of her girls. Oh well, they're playing again next week...on a Sunday...wonder if I can get out of church to go and cheer them on...anyway, there'll be more games as the season just started so stay tuned for any updates.

No comments: