Let's see how many people we can fit into my 6-tatami mat apartment. Funny, for the first 8 months I've been living in Kobe, I lived in a 3-bedroom apartment and the whole time I was there, I never had more than 1 or 2 people over at a time and that was for maybe 5/6 times. Now that I moved to an apartment where my entire apartment can easily fit into just the living room of my previous place, I had 8 people over and we just had the greatest time!
Saori, Danford, Shin, Chef Daniel

Tomo, Seiko, Naoko, and darling Adea (so cuuuuute!)

So needless to say after a successful night of partying, even though service at church starts at 10:30 over the summer, I still couldn't make it. So instead, I visited Crossroads w/ Dan and enjoyed great fellowship, worship and a most unique service in Osaka-ben dialect.
Worship at Crossroads (the pastor on the electric guitar)

Definitely would love to go again.
Thanks everyone for a wonderful weekend!
And I really needed it as I have less than 24 hours to decide whether I want to quit or stay at my present job...my deadline is at 4 pm tomorrow, Monday so if anyone who reads this by then, please send a prayer for me. Arigato!
No comments:
Post a Comment