Friday, July 20, 2007

That's It... - July 16

All pau (done).
So hence marks the end of my first stage to Japan and the beginning of a new start. It was a time for growth, learning, really coming into contact with reality, with real life hurts, issues, difficulties that surround life, church, ministry, anything where people are involved. And of course throughout all of that, I have gained new friendships, new experiences, have found out a lot about myself, about relationships, about ministry/church both the good and the bad. And these experiences/lessons are priceless, something you just can't get by just reading a book or listening to a sermon. This is life.

So it's back to Kobe, back to my new life, a new life, a life that is so much a part of me that I couldn't imagine doing anything else. When I promised God that I would do anything for Him, He is definitely now putting me to the test. Have I been obedient or keeping my end of my promise...well, let's just say I'm thankful for His grace. We'll see what happens in part 2 of my stay in Kobe.

No comments: