Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Golden Week Special - Day One - at New Hope

Golden Week started on Saturday morning taking the Shinkansen down from Shin-Kobe station to Tokyo, roughly a 2 1/2 hour ride. Considering it was Golden Week, it wasn't crowded at all. Maybe next time I'll take the plane down. They say it's cheaper and faster to get there. But since I've never done that before I opted for the sure thing and so started my week-long tour in Tokyo!

On Sunday, I first went to visit P.Sekine at MACF, Mission Aid Christian Fellowship. He is a very special person to me as he baptized me on Easter of 2004.

After lunch, I then went to my roots at New Hope. It was good to see a lot of new faces and very comforting to meet up with my old buddies.
The worship band

Minako, Shoji, Wataru

Jill and Satoko

Charlie

The day at New Hope just wouldn't be complete without dinner at Jonathan's.

The day ended at 8:30 when I left to meet up with my best friend Hershel. I also wanted to get home and get some rest for kayaking the next day!

No comments: