Wednesday, April 04, 2007

SURPRI---SE!!!

Probably trickier than getting Barbara out to go shopping with Sarah was to get a room full of people to be quiet as we got ready for the grand entrance...
Anyway, somehow we pulled it off...well, you make the call.


OK, who's idea was this...?

PMark: I had nothing to do with this!
Sarah: Haha, we got her!

Happy Birthday, Barbara!

Speech! Speech!

So as you can tell, it was a very successful party...and that's not just because we were able to surprise Barbara but the food was fantasticamundo! Kalua pork w/ cabbage was the main dish I think, but besides that we had shoyu chicken w/ gravy...oooh...so when's the next one!
After the party, Brian and I were off to Kyoto to meet up with Henry and the gang.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I've decided that either my kids are really sneaky or I'm just really gullible ... or maybe it's a combination of the two. Anyway, thanks for helping to celebrate my birthday (and for perpetuating the cover-up)!